- Hits: 20178
|All student accounts will end with '@live.saisd.net'|
San Antonio ISD has a mission to graduate all students and prepare them for success in higher education. In keeping with this mission, the District has created electronic communication systems in order to enhance the learning process for every student.
This year, the Technology Department is proud to announce that all students – K-12 – will have their own 1) Active Directory login to the network and 2) SAISD provided email account. These student accounts are to be used for educational purposes only. Note that the associated email account will be filtered to comply with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA).
Click on the links below to view:
- Video - How to download Office 2013
- Administrative Information Communication Packet -- Student Active Directory and Email Initiative (August 30, 2010)
- District's Digital Citizenship Website
- Promotional Materials -- SAISD Student Email Poster (.doc / .pdf)
2013 Professional Learning Conference (PLC) training materials:
- Office 365 and Other Cloud Tools